2/28/2013

Transfers - February 25, 2013

The weekend before transfers actually take place is usually a weekend of great anticipation.
Will a transfer call come?  Will I be transferred? Where will I be going?  Who will be my new companion?  Will I be training a new missionary? Will I be on bike? 
 Every missionary has all kinds of questions. 
All questions are pretty well answered by 5:00 p.m. on Monday
evening when all the missionaries involved in transfers gather at a
local church and meet up with their new companions.
 
This was an exciting transfer.  We had to open 9 new areas
to accommodate the number of new missionaries that came
into our mission.  
 










 
 
 
There were lots of pictures taken.
To see all of the pictures click on the link below.
https://picasaweb.google.com/103538719251435512010/February282013?authuser=0&feat=directlink 

No comments:

Post a Comment