6/15/2011

Sister Mack - Faaitoito (diligence) te tuni nora (trust in the Lord).  Be friendly to everyone.  Imagine
    people  in their whites when you teach them.  Follow-up is the most important thing you can do.
Elder Markle -When repainting a house make sure when you remove the old paint that you stand with
   the wind or else you'll get the paint chips in your eye!
Elder Marks - Never any specifics that come to mind but he always pushed me to be my best and was a
   great example in all aspects of his life.  He supported me in all sports, education, spiritually and most
   of all  for my mission.
Elder Marler - "Son, this is not a deomcracy.  It is a benelovent dictatorship."
Elder Matekel - Go to the dentist!
Elder Mathis - Work hard.
Sister Maumau - Love your companion, be humble, pray always and quit being so  hard on
    yourself.  Sis....get to work!  -- Sonee Maumau
Elder McClellan - Learn how to pray.
Elder McCoy - Work hard; don't give up."
Elder McOmie - work hard, forget yourself, and find those people who are waiting for you and the
    message of the restoration.
Elder McPherson - "One elephant bite at a time."  "Be positive."
Elder Miller - You are be-awesome!  You are halping so many.  I'm so proud of you.  Keep it up!
Elder Millington - I love you, proud of you, be safe, have fun, never change and do your best.
Elder Moreno - Work with the light that you have, every people in th world have this light and it can
    increase with your light and your example.   Be obedient, be strong, be humble.  Keep the spirit and
    always smile!
Elder Mouser - You man not always feel ready for lifes challenges, but lifes challenges will be ready
   for you.
Elder Norman - Don't buy a car on your mission!
Elder Ostler - Be nice to everyone, even if you don't know them.
Elder Packard - O, be wise, what can I say more?
Elder Pearson - Work hard, and don't find your wife while on your mission.
Elder Peters - Never put twinkies on your pizza!  Whatever choice you make, the results are on you.
Elder Petersen - You're in denial!  and that is not the river in Egypt!  (He said that fairly often)
Elder Pomee - Be humble, always love your companions and if you dare touch your companion, he is  
    going to hurt you!
Elder Quintana - Don't do anything stupid!
Elder Reid - Keep the gas tank always above the halfway mark.
Elder Retuerto - Always work hard and try my best.  In a hard time, look for happiness and smile.
Elder Reyes Sanchez - Work, love, respect others.  Be kind with others.
Elder James Rice - Nothing good happens at night.
Elder Trevor Rice - Trevor, think before you do something!
Elder Roberts - Safe driving and hard work!
Elder Robinson - Don't do anything sutpid!
Elder Michael Robison -Don't worry about other elders.  The mission will bless you.
Elder Brandon Rogers  - I don't know, did you aaask your mom?
Elder Rogers - (Grandpa) Don't do anything I would do!
Elder Rolfson - DOesn't matter what you do, be the best!  Don't be stupid!
Elder Rothert - I love you....anyways.   Keep smiling.
Elder Schank - Don't do anything stupid.
Elder Schleiffarth  - I love you, you are my favorite son!
Elder Sellers - My dad has shared how important a mission is and how proud he is of me serving.  He
   understands what a blessing it is, and his letters help me to realize that I am able to fulfil my calling.
Elder Siddoway - When you do something, do it right the first time.
Elder Simmons - You know everything you need to know.  Don't mess up!
Elder Smith - Finish strong.  Do what is right.  Do the job right, not half right.
Elder Smithey - He used the same advice President Gordon B. Hinckley received from his father while
   on  his mission; "Forget yourself and go to work!"
Elder Snow - No means no!  When I would say I would want something he would say "I want a million
    dollars."  What part of stop don't you understand?
Elder Sombke - No matter what you've heard from me, you mission president is always right when you
    are his missionary.
Sister Spencer - My father is a wonderful support to me and always encourages me to keep learning
   and growing in the gospel.
Elder Spencer - My dad taught me whe ti is time to work, work hard.  When it is time to play, play hard!
Sister Sprouse - Never judge (dad) .  Give the mission all you have got!  The Lord will always be there
     for  you. (stepdad)
Elder Stanton - No matter how right you think you are, there is always someone who can step in and
   intervene.  Don't ever get even or mad...just get ahead!
Elder Stevens - What's the good word?  Now we're cooki' with gas!  Seize the day!
Elder Stevens - My dad has always told me to work hard.  He is a football coach, so he told me to work
   on the mission field like I do on the football field.
Elder Strong - The harder you work the more you will get out of it. The reward will be greater with more
   effort.
Elder Stucki - Preach My Gospel is such a valuable tool  Use it and apply it and you will have success
   as as missionary.  Work hard!
Elder Sugiyama - Stop crying, rub some dirt in it.  They told me at the orphanage that you were a hard
   worker!   You missed a spot.  Work hard and always do your best.
Elder Sullivan - Make me proud!
Elder Tanner - Work hard and enjoy your mission while it lasts..
Elder Tapusoa - Never give up or put your head down.   Represent your family.
Elder Taylor - What has always stuck out to me more than anything is my dads amazing example of
   selfless service, dedication to my family and hard work with no complaints.
Elder Terry - Work hard, pray harder and be 100% obedient.  Work like it all depends on you.  Pray
   like it all depends on the Lord.
Elder Theurer - Keys to a successful mission --Worthy, Obedient, Work hard!
Elder Thompson - Don't do anything stupid!
Elder Tindall - It's not what happens to us that makes us better people but  how we handle what
   happens to us.
Elder Tipa - O le a'oa'oga lava a lo'u tama ia te a'u ma o'u uso i matou afiafi fa'aleaiga ina ia ou aoao mai i
    la  a'oa'oga mai i le a'oa'oga a le Tupua Solomona i Tusa o Fa'ataoto 1:8-9
Elder Torres - Always be obedient, record every good      second of your life, be a good example, serve
   the lord always.
Elder Towns - Don't go a day without learning something, if you learned nothing, the day was wasted.
Elder Uland - "Speed kills, but velocity has direction."  I interpret that to mean that you can spend time
    and energy on something, but you won't get anywhere without focus. (because speed is only a rate
    but  velocity is speed in a given direction).  It is a math geek thing.
Elder Velez - Find a wife that will love your kids.  Don't do drugs.  If someone is messing with the
    family fight back.  If you fight, you better win.
Elder Villalobos - In whatever you do, do the best in it.
Sister Walker - Remember to pray for the family at home.  I'm proud of you (showed by actions). Do
    your  best.
Elder Weaver - Tough titty said the kitty but the milks still good!
Elder Weed - Your mouth is going to get you into trouble.     Frank Weed      Just do what you are
    supposed to do.    David
Elder Weekes - My dad always told me that 'eagles don't run around in the chicken coop'.  As members
   of the church we stick out to the world, and we should always act as representatives of Christ.
Elder Welker - What is right is not always the easiest.
Elder Cody Williams - Keep up the good work.
Elder Wilson - I love you but I don't want to see you for two years!
Elder Wiscombe - Plan your work and work your plan.
Elder Wood - Study the Book of Mormon.   Work, work, worl all the time!
Sister Woznow - Remember who you are.  You are tenacious, go and work hard.
Elder Wright - Don't fall off the roof.
Elder Zanudo - My dad shared Psalms 15 and explained the importance of the temple to me.  He asked
     me if I  was ready and worthy to enter the temple.  He  told me always remember who you are and 
     with who you've made covenants.
Elder Zegarra - Keep up the good work.  Be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment